Pages

Where have you been, Akbar?


It’s nearly a month away to Me On The Movie’s 2nd Anniversary but, hey, where have you been, Akbar?

You haven’t posted anything in a month! Guys, this is probably gonna be an emotional story to tell. LOL.

Nah, just kidding. But in a way, it might be not. The thing, I’ve just moved to a whole different city.

I write this post in Teluk Betung, Bandar Lampung. I was in Bekasi. In case you can’t imagine where I was and where I am now, I’ll give you a clue:


It isn’t really far, is it? Yeah, actually Bekasi—Yogyakarta is further than Bekasi to here. Only if there is no strait that separates me from the ‘main land’, Java.

So, besides of my busy job, recently I got a letter that instructed me (or us) to move to new offices. And me, eventually, got this goddamn letter that moved me to a new office in Teluk Betung, Bandar Lampung. It wasn’t something I expected; I knew that around this month I should move to a new office but I just didn’t expect that I should move to a new office which is located in Sumatera. It was a really emotionally exhausting night. But as time goes, everything goes okay.

Bandar Lampung, overall, is a nice city.  Moving to this city isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I love living by myself actually. You know, getting the feel to be a real adult.

I just need to get the new atmosphere before getting back to my initial track. I haven’t really watched movies recently, but I already wrote some drafts about the movies I watched. I think I just need to tell you that, since there is only one (and only one) cinema in this city, and the circulation of the films screened here is totally different from that of my hometown’s cinema, I might be a bit late to watch new-releases. It’s not that I won’t post much; I always try to keep up watching and writing not only because of the blog but also because I like it.

I also prepared a surprise for the blog’s 2nd anniversary.


Thanks for all your support!

Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. seems like we're in the same island now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Akbar! Welcome to the not-so-good movie circulation area :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... :)

      So you're living there too?

      Delete
    2. No :) a so-called city without proper cinema :p:p I live in Yogyakarta, anyway....

      Delete