Pages

Me On The Movie Presents: 2015 Movie Recap - Introduction


Hello people. Welcome back. Nah I don't wanna start this incredible series of posts with excuses about where I have been and why I haven't been writing anything in this blog. Because they are excuses, you know--they are not real reasons. Not only that I haven't been writing enough, I also haven't been watching enough. 2015 records the lowest number of films I watched throughout the year, compared to years before. Sad, isn't it? So if you think this recap is not good enough for you, well, you can kindly leave :)

Oh, you're still here. Thanks so much.

This yearly recap celebrates 2015's best movie characters, acting performances (divided into four categories: actor in a leading role, actress in a leading role, actor in a supporting role, and actress in a supporting role), directors, and, of course, movies. I'm gonna post them through this week (finger-crossed!) and I will also shout everywhere to notice you for my newest part of the recap.

We'll meet soon. Again, thank you.



Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment