Thursday, February 11, 2016

40 Best Acting Performances of 2015


The second installment of 2015 Movie Recap. Sorry for the long wait after my latest post of 15 Best Movie Characters of 2015 because, this year, I made not 20, but 40 images of best acting performances of 2015. I divided this list into four sublist: 10 best actors in leading roles, 10 best actresses in leading roles, 10 best actors in supporting roles, and 10 best actresses in supporting roles.

Here we go. First we have...

BEST ACTRESSES IN SUPPORTING ROLES










And the best actress in a supporting role is...



Next, we have...

BEST ACTORS IN SUPPORTING ROLES










And the best actor in a supporting role is...



Now we have...

BEST ACTRESSES IN LEADING ROLES










And the best actress in a leading role is...



The last, we have...

BEST ACTORS IN LEADING ROLES










And the best actor in a leading role is...




That was it. Next, we'll see my pick of 10 Best Directors of 2015. Stay tuned and, meanwhile, give me your comments in the comment section below!


Categories: ,

12 comments:

  1. Kyaaaa Akbar !
    Udah lama gak main2 kesini, baguuuus *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay for the inclusion of Chastain in CRIMSON PEAK! It's one of the most underrated performances of last year. Nice list, Bar! I have some of your Best Supportings in my Leading picks, though :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I... know that, lol. Tremblay, Mara, right? Come on, can't wait to see your list! :D

      Delete
  3. It's a great entertaining post. Your post was really enjoyable for everyone.If you want more information about new movie please Click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't|do not even know the way|understand how|know how I stopped|I ended|I finished up here|right here , however|but I thought|I assumed|I believed this post|submit|publish|put up used to be|was|was once good|great . I don't|do not realize|recognize|understand|recognise|know who you are|you're|you might be however|but definitely|certainly you are|you're going to a famous|well-known blogger if you|should you|when you|in the event you|in case you|for those who|if you happen to are not|aren't already. Cheers!|


    Watch The Space Between Us Full Movie Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. this seems like a cool blog to follow so i will comment and follow. how are you guys doing? please follow me and ill follow back

    Suicide Squad Full Movie Online

    Absolutely Fabulous Full Movie Online

    The Purge Election year Full Movie Online

    Finding Dory Full Movie Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey akbar, long time no see! i just want to let you know that i nominated you for The Sunshine Blogger Award 2016!
    visit http://crazygirlatcinema.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/the-sunshine-blogger-awards-2016.html for more info! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just awesome post. Download all kinds of movies from ----------
    http://moviedownloadmaster.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!