Pages

Me On The Movie Presents: 2014 Movie Recap


It's that time of the year again! Eventhough I didn't write reviews as many as you expect (and 'though I didn't watch a lot of movies), an annual recap is considered a must for every movie blogger. And it is too for me. So, here it is: my presentation of 2014 Movie Recap!

I cut down many categories from previous year edition, like technical and writing categories because I feel that they're simply out of my sight. I mean, I don't really know if what is considered a good editing or cinematography, and if I push myself to select the best of the year from those aspects, well, it just doesn't feel okay. I'm trying to be realistic this year by simply looking for what my brain can decide.

But, I add a new category this year: best movie characters! I pick 20 movie characters that I considered iconic and notable in 2014 and that's a fun thing to do.

2014 Movie Recap will consist of:
1. 20 Best Movie Characters
2. 5 Best Actors and Actresses, both in Leading and Supporting Roles
3. 5 Best Directors
4. 20 Best Movies
5. plus, 20 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015

Each of them will be posted along this week.


Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Hai Akbar! Udah lama gue ga main ke blog ini. Gue penasaran banget sama 20 best movies of 2014 versi lo. Kapan dipostnya?

    ReplyDelete